welcome to the diamond life

welcome to the diamond life

Tuesday 27 April 2010

my 18th Birthday:)

Yesterday i had a wonderful day with my loved ones. 
first i had lunch with two friends and my dad. my dad gave me a camera (just like last year) but this time it was a Leica M6. 




(The Leica M6 is a rangefinder camera manufactured by Leica from 1984 to 1998.
The M6 combines the silhouette of the Leica M3 with a modern, off-the-shutter light meter with no moving parts and LED arrows in the viewfinder. Informally referred to as the M6 "Classic" to distinguish it from the "M6 TTL" models, and to indicate its "Classic" M3 dimensions.)
one of my friends gave me a Bracelet and the other one a Huge Wooden Frame With Pictures of me and an Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Shower Gel. 
Later i met some other friends in town and although i just met them recently they brought me a bottle of Moët Et Chandon with a lot of flyers from a club which i recently started to like. and an other friend gave me a Kisslips Ashtray and a lot of Sweets.
in the evening i went with my mom, her boy friend, my younger sister and 3 friends of mine to a mexican restaurant and we had a lot of fun. my mom gave me a little Marc Jacobs Make Up Bag on which all at the table wrote something for me and my mom's boy friend gave me a lovely Bracelet.
but the best present of the day was from my best friend, she gave me a little Note Book (fashionistas i met and liked)which she has filled with a lot of pictures of me in a time line and a lot of cool notes and in the end of the book was an envelope with a Card For A Tattoo Shop where i can go an make a second tattoo for free. :) 
about the note book:
(We have found you the perfect companion. Archie Grand, a small family based company outside of Stockholm makes beautiful crafted notebooks with 160 blank pages of lessebo linné white 165×115mm, a hardback cover that comes in delightful colors and a title to match each occasion (”Bankers I met and liked” / “Architects I met and liked” / “Bosses I had and liked” any many more). Ideal as a srapbook. Get your pens out and start making notes, no need for lost thoughts any longer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment